The aim with the Tjalma Profi injector is to achieve the highest possible yield from your land. Fertilizing is an important part of this. The system has been developed to deposit the manure in a trench as calmly as possible. This slot depth is continuously adjustable. The injector has a standard section closure of 75cm. This makes it possible to work with different working widths and overlap is a thing of the past. This way, the tank no longer needs to be empty in half of a plot, which saves time and tracking. The injector can be used for grassland, wheat, alfalfa, arable land and row fertilization. The machine is built to last.
The injector has the following characteristics:
- Stepless pressure regulation for setting the working depth
- Foot valves for a tight start and end of the working pass
- Unique dividers with both a good length and width distribution
- Blow-off valves at the distributors prevent blockages
- Standard 75 cm section closure